Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wichita Falls Pet Photographer | Two Down, Two To Go - Lola

I had a brain storm (I'm allowed one a year). Instead of trying to get all four dogs' portraits updated in a day -- I'm carving it into a one-a-day project. I think maybe I'll sweat less, keep my blood pressure down, and keep my sanity in check (well, the sanity thing is up for your interpretation)!

Now up -- is the lovely Lola, probably the oldest of the pooches. She loves barking, chasing (and killing) squirrels and birds, and enjoys dinner time. Hates -- bathtime. Wow, sounds like I'm trying to get her a love connection.

Anyhoo -- here's Lola 2010.

Have a great evening!

[:}] Frances

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she sweet, and quite the sofa hog I bet! Lola looks so much like the dog next door to us, Sadie, who is 15 years old!

    Somehow I'll bet Lola was an easy shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP