Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twice Broken Plays Falls Fest

Twice Broken opened for Creedance Clearwater Revisted this past Saturday at Falls Fest.  Unfortunately, Rick's 40'th high school reunion (Vernon High School) was on the same night.


I was really apprehensive about going to the reunion because I wanted Rick to have fun catching up with the folks, instead of stuck by my side babysitting.  Many of his classmates put me at ease and made me feel right at home.  It was so cool meeting his friends, a good number of them have known each other since kindergarten.  My sisters and I can't imagine that, as we grew up Army brats -- changing schools every 3-4 years (I can hear you saying "would you like some cheese with your whine?"!

Anyoo, back to Twice Broken.  I knew there would be a large crowd at Falls Fest and was really excited for the band.  Nick sent me a text after the concert was over to let me know that they had an awesome time playing for the Falls Fest crowd.


All is not lost, Twice Broken will be playing at the House of Blues twice in October -- so (fingers crossed) we'll be able to make one of those shows.

For my family and friends who can't make a show -- sit back, relax and enjoy!

1 comment:

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP