Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

F3 10/50 Really, Snow?????

Woo hoo -- today was a winter wonderland in Wichita Falls, Texas.  It was absolutely beautiful.  Big, fluffy snowflakes fell from about 7:00 a.m. this morning  -- and is finally (at 8:58 p.m.) letting up a little.   I was working at Rick's office today -- so I didn't get to go out and play in the snow.   Rats, double rats.  It will all freeze over tonight making the roads dicey for tomorrow's commuters (I'm going to be one of them).

Here are a few shots from today!

 
Driving to work


 
Rick working hard


 
Headed home


 
Something artsy fartsy in the greyness of the day

Well, it's about bedtime for Franny.  Stay safe, warm, healthy and happy!

Have a great evening!

;~D  Frances

5 comments:

  1. That's a sloppy mess alright! I don't like days like that. I prefer dry, cold snow.

    Nice shots! I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait just a minute -- these scenes are being broadcast from Texas?! I don't read or listen to the news so I gather you've had snow down there, eh? Wow, that's a drag although it sounds like you're enjoying it.

    That first picture of the commute to work reminds me of that online game Chain Reaction; I love that game!

    And regarding the picture of Rick, did he know you were taking a picture? I swear I could never have a normal look of concentration (like his) if I knew you were clickin' away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CG -- yep, we've had some crazy weather around here. Dallas (which is a couple of hours to our SE) received around 12" of snow. We received around 6 inches. Love it!

    Rick -- ohhhhh, when he's focused, he's focused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice portrait of rick. it looks like it belongs in a textbook. it's so clean and clear.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP