Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

chatter, chatter, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It rained cats and dogs yesterday -- by early morning today -- it turned cold. Ice started forming, and then finally, it started to snow. We won't receive the massive snowfall that we received over Christmas (rats, because it was beautiful), just slippery streets.

I tried a new recipe from the Pioneer Woman last night. I made Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich. OMG -- can you say "easy to make", "delish", "wow, when did I grow another thigh"??????

It is one yummy, clog your arteries, but make your stomach happy sandwich.  Click on the sandwich link, and check it out!  Ooopps, before I forget, I (thinking that the recipe wasn't calorie ridden enough) added pepper jack cheese to the sandwich (I cut back a little and used 2% milk pepper jack cheese -LOL).
 
Now, how about some pictures of the year's first snowfall?

 
 
  
Careful--  I can hear you thinking --  "you call that snow"?  

Uhhhhhhhh Yup!

Have a terrific weekend!

;~D  Frances

1 comment:

  1. awesome images!!! love the first one. the chair is a great one too. i love pepper jack cheese. anything hot and spicy.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP