Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Soup on a cold winter's evening

There's nothing better than a hot bowl of soup, and an ooeeeyyyy, gooooeeeeyyy grilled cheese sandwich on a cold winter's night.  Well, I guess it could be better if you were eating your hot soup and ooeeeeyyyy, goooooeeeyyy grilled cheese sandwich in front of a roaring fire, in a beautiful chalet in the Swiss Alps!

I did a little googling a couple days ago to find a broccoli cheese soup recipe using fresh ingredients.  I found a couple and kindof combined them to come up with something I thought Rick and I would enjoy.  Well, as luck would have it, the soup was marvelous!!!!!!!

 
 


Here's to hot soup on a cold winter's night!

Cheers!

;~D Frances

2 comments:

  1. dear lord, i would totally eat that. i will have to come back for that recipe. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you try it (and like it). Next time I think I may puree it longer for a really creamy texture.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP