Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's blowing in

It was actually a very pleasant morning and afternoon. The temperature climbed into the 60's. Perfect winter temps in my opinion!

Alas, a storm is fixin to (yes, I said fixin to) blow in. It appears that our friends in Oklahoma will get the brunt of it. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get the white fluffy stuff, and none of the ice and sleet. For those of you who are used to real winter weather -- I feel for you -- for those of you who have no clue what winter is like -- I'm soooooo jealous!

Anyhoo, we are going to hit the grocery store (with the other 20,000 last minute shoppers) in a little while -- so that just in case we're shut in -- we won't have to dive into the dog food!


 


Have a great evening!

;~D Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP