Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Wichita Falls Family Portraits | Amy and Jared

Have I mentioned that I'm funny (or maybe I should say I think I'm funny)?  I've got proof!

Well - to be honest, I think Amy was laughing at something Rick said -- but, I can dream that I'm an up and coming comedian!!!!

I was thrilled when Amy and Jared called needing a few shots for their Christmas cards.   I figure since I'm the mom -- that surely I'd be #1 on their list of photographers to call.  Wait -- I should be the only one on their list!!!

Anyhoo -- Sunday afternoon wasn't too bad -- as the sun came out and the buildings blocked us from the wind.  I love my kids -- and am always thrilled to spend time with them.

Here's my wonderful son Jared and his adorable wife Amy.



 
Well, it's time to make some hot fresh bread for my friend Carolyn's ornament exchange party.  Hope it turns out looking like bread!

Have a great evening!

;~'} Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP