Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Tuesday


Carolyn

First of all - Carolyn is the hostess with the mostess! Every year -- she gathers her friends together for her annual Christmas Ornament exchange party! I don't get to see some of these wonderful ladies -- but once a year at Carolyn's party.

I told her way back after my first party -- that she has the best and truly lovely group of friends -- I still believe it to this day!

I don't have much time to work on the pictures I took last night cuz I'm meeting my friend Elizabeth for a tour of Sheppard Air Force Base -- so I thought I'd hunker down and at least get a few pictures off!


Coco trying to help herself to Charla's dessert

Before I close, I want to give Becky a huge cyber hug and thank you for the bread making book and tools!  I made the Roasted Galic Potato Bread from the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day book that she gave me -- and it was a hit!!!!  The bread was moist and flavorful, and the crust was chewy/crunchy.

I made an extra loaf for Rick -- and when I got back from the party -- he told me that he had to pull himself away from the bread -- in order to save me a piece!!!!   Woo hoo!  You can't imagine how thrilled I am that I can now --- finally --- make bread!  This is the third recipe I've made from the book -- and all three came out looking good and tasting great!  If you know someone who likes or would like to make homemade bread -- order them a copy of this book.  You'll be their hero (and hey -- you might even get a loaf or two)!




Have a great Tuesday -- and check back later for more pics from last night's party!

Take care -- Fraces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP