Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Till finally, there was no more (death of a snowman, part deux)



There is but a trace of my once proud and robust snowman, carefully constructed on Christmas day -- only to slowly melt away and disappear on this, the last day of the year. Sob. I do believe that when dawn yields it's lovely colors in 2010, my snowman will....be....no.....more (dunnnnhhh, duuuuuunnnnh, duuuuuuunh).

Ok -- I can be a drama queen. But it was great fun playing in the snow -- heck, I even had fun shoveling snow at Rick's office! Who knew hard work could be so much fun????

Anyhoo, for those of you headed out to parties tonight, please be safe. I guess that really goes out to anyone who will be out and about tonight!

Happy New Year!

Cheers!

;~D Frances

PS -- saw this video online and thought it was terrific! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss . . .


    Video: Some nights I feel like I'm doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP