Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Storyboard

Man am I pumped!  I came across another wonderful blog by a really amazing Texas gal name Rita called Coffe Shop.  This gal is a woman after my own heart -- I mean let me count the ways!  One - she loves photography, Two - she loves Photoshop and Three - she puts her hard work out there for Free (oh there's a Four -- she's in the great state of Texas -- yee haw)!

 

I downloaded her CoffeeShop Storyboard 2V -- and gave it a whirl.  LOVE IT!  I shot these two pictures this morning out in my backyard.  I let the dogs out for one of their many potty breaks and noticed how the sun was making the dew drops sparkle -- so out came the camera.  Then as I was headed back in the house -- I looked down at the dog's water bowl (mental note -- clean the leaves out of their bowl) -- and noticed the reflection on the water -- so snap, snap, snap!

Rita's storyboard was perfect for combining my new photographs.  I hope you'll head on over to the Coffee Shop and check out her amazing blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love ya -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP