Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

On the hunt!



I'm once again on the hunt to find more fabulous freebies.  This morning while at the Red Cross, I took another look-see at the CoffeeShop blog -- and noticed a link to the Pixel & Cream blog.  Well golly gee sarge!  I hit pay dirt again! 

Jennifer of Pixel & Cream has an eye for graphic design and color.  Annndddd -- she has a ton of freebies out there (brushes, paper, patterns, etc....) that you can download -- for FREE.  Remember -- if it's free, it's me!

I'm also a huge fan of Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman blog fame.  I used her tutorial on making rounded edges on Birdie's On the Hunt picture. I then added the Coffee Shop Polaroid Emulsion Kit to add an aged feel to the picture.  ***  Update --- duh, after I put this post out on the web -- I noticed that Rita at the CoffeeShop has a rounded corner action on her blog -- double duhhhhhh!

Check out these blogs (if you haven't already) for the fantastic work these ladies put out there for us design challenged folks! 

Have a splendid Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP