Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Color



I can be a spaz about putting colors together.  I either like lots of color -- or very little color -- it just depends on my mood.  When trying to put a card template together -- I can get totally lost in "my vision" and have colors all over the map!  I recently came across a tremendous tool that I use  when I'm in a "lots of color" mood.

Its the Color Scheme Designer 3 application.  This dandy little tool makes selecting the right colors so much easier.  I highly recommend this site if you need help with color schemes in making card templates or even in your blog or web design.

Anyhoo -- it's time to get dinner started.

Have a great evening!

PS -- I'm in a "only a hint of color" mood today!

;~}  Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP