Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Adding an image link button



I am a novice when it comes to adding and changing things around on my blog. Yesterday, I got a wild hair and decided that I wanted to learn how to make an image link button for my blog. I probably read over 10 different how to's when the light bulb (however dim) finally came on!

I very carefully typed out each step I took as I created my blog link button -- for safekeeping -- because I know I'll never remember what I did to create the first one (it all started going downhill when I hit 40).

So --- just in case you were wondering how to create an image link button -- here it is -- step by step.



If you want to see what the final product looks like -- scan down to the bottom right side of my page for this button:




If you can't read the itty bitty print, hollah -- and I'll email you a Word Doc.

Have a great Thursday!

:') Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP