Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hank Portrait



It's raining outside -- dogs are in, bored as they can be. Ooooooohhh, I know, subject them to doggie portraits! I watch The Dog Whisperer all the time -- but can't quite get the hang of the training (as Cesar would say -- it's about training the owner, not the dog). I've been trying to get the dogs to sit (no problem) and stay (huge problem). I figured that this would help me take really good portraits of them.

No such luck. They'll sit -- but they won't stay. Luckily for me. Hank started looking out the back window to watch the dove's feeding -- so I was able to get a couple of shots of him before he took off.

No word on the computer yet -- maybe that's good news (uuuuuuuhhhhhhh, hello reality, Frances needs a check)!

Check ya later!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP