Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

This is me!

Pearls Before Swine

One of my favorite cartoons is Pearls Before Swine. Yesterday's post made me laugh like a school girl! Why - you ask? I seem to be one of those people who half-@## looks at things (just like Pig). I go to the grocery store, think I'm buying canned tomatoes and return home with stewed tomatoes. If I think I'm picking up chicken soup -- I end up with cheese soup. What gives? I really don't like shopping -- so I'm always in a hurry to get in, get my stuff, and get out the door. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Anyway -- I can totally relate to Pig.

Have a wonderful week (hope this makes you laugh like a school girl (or boy) too)!

;) Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP