Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Four Legged Folks

Ok -- you have probably figured out that when I get bored, I take pictures of the four legged folks. They're stir crazy, I'm stir crazy -- what to do? Take pictures!

This is a shot of Sonny (or Sun Bun, Sonny-D, D-Man -- I've got tons of nicknames for him) on his little red stool. I moved the red stool by the front window so that he can see what's going on outside.


Click on image to enlarge.

What? Yoda you say? Nope it's Yoda Blue!

Click on image to enlarge.

Blue at times reminds me of Yoda. I kid you not! Click on the Yoda hyperlink and compare Blue to Yoda! Blue makes me chuckle! He has a sweetness and naivete that really melts my heart.


It's time to start getting ready for dinner! Have a wonderful evening -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP