Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eating Bon Bons all day!


Click on image to enlarge.

Whenever I run into a former co-worker or old friend - I usually get asked "what are you up to these days?. My answer -- eating bon bons all day!

Not really. After 20 some odd years in the banking industry, I've made a huge change in careers. I spend the majority of my time doing interior/exterior real estate photography. Of course, it helps tremendously having connections (Rick). I'm still honing my craft -- trying to absorb everything I see in print or on the web.

I really love photography -- but miss seeing my work mates and customers on a daily basis. Alas, it's all about give and take.

Here's a few interior/exterior real estate photographs from my portfolio.

Cheers to bon bons and hump day (Wednesday)!

:) Frances

Click on images to enlarge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP