Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

There's no place like home!

We're baaaaaacccckkk! It's great to be back home -- and be welcomed by Green! We've had rain showers here and there all month which has turned the vegetation from a yellow-brown-green color to a lush green!

I know -- it's(Summer) not over, but it is a lovely sight to savor!

We returned from Boston on Saturday, so I'll be slowly going over pictures from Kansas City and Boston over the next few weeks (I've got to go to the Y and work off the 5 lbs I gained from the good food we ate while out of town!!!).

These are just a few shots I took on the KC tour. More to come as time permits. Have a blessed Sunday!

Frances
PS I am going to stop resizing the images as I believe it may degrade the picture quality on some monitors. You should be able to click on each picture for a larger image (fingers crossed);}


View from my seat on Southwest Airlines.


Missouri State Capitol Building - Jefferson City, MO


Kansas City, MO


Kitty Plane Passenger (it was fun flying back with a kitty!!!)


Missouri State Capitol (aged with textures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP