Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

inLIGHTin website & texture freebies

What a great start to this week! We have light rain falling and at 11:14 it is 75 degrees. I just received an email from one of the fantastic photography sites I frequent. "So you received an email, big deal"- you're muttering under your breath! Ha, Michael Alan Bielat has put some texture freebies on his site and anyone who knows me knows I love to work with textures -- so I'm having one terrific day! Cool weather, rain, free textures -- what more could a girl want (OK -- I have a long list of wants, shorter on the needs side)?

Check out his website (articles are great) and store. The link (today's blog title) will take you to his website -- and this link will take you directly to the free textures inLIGHTin.



Enjoy the day!

Love Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP