Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Blog


Some of you may roll your eyes -- but I had a blast doing this! On our way to Dallas, I had one of those EUREKA moments on how to capture our trips, as both Rick and I dislike posing for pictures -- so we're never in them. I remembered my friend Elizabeth taking pictures of a stuffed animal (pig) on some of her trips and I thought that was such a fun way to capture her adventures. So -- as a takeoff to Elizabeth's pig pictures I decided to find a stuffed animal at the DFW airport.

Well, that may not be the best place to shop for stuffed animals, but I managed to find a key chain with a small bull dog wearing an orange shirt with Texas on it (sorry Rick, but they didn't have any animals with A&M colors).

Sooooooo -- the bulldog (go Burkburnett Bulldogs) needed a name -- I came up with Slugo. Slugo needed a venue to post his pictures -- so he now has his own blog -- Slugo, Tails from the Bark Side.

I'm not kidding when I said I had a blast taking Slugo's pictures! I got a few (OK maybe a lot) strange looks -- but life is short and I'm not gonna sweat the small stuff (there's plenty of big stuff I can sweat).

The link to Slugo's blog is on a sidebar located on the left side of my blog. I hope you'll take time to check out his blog every now and then. I'll try to keep it up beat and humorous.

You can click on today's link (or the sidebar link for friend's blogs) and it will take you to the new website.

Have a great week!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP