Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's a Small, Small, World


Cheryl and friends (Cheryl is in the center)





I'm still amazed at what happened on Friday night. Rick and I were at the Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City for the Rangers/Royals game. We were in one of the shops buying some ball caps -- when a voice from behind me at the register said "what are you doing here?". I turned around and it's my friend Cheryl Smith from Wichita Falls, Texas. She had flown in that morning to visit some friends - and decided to take in a game!

Rick and I were just blown away that we actually new someone in the stadium! We talked about how a variety of events could have caused us to not meet that evening!

Anyhoo -- we had a great time, the Rangers won, and we were treated to fireworks after the game!

Our stay in Kansas City was fantastic (I even got to have Chick Fil A for breakfast -- mmmm, mmmm, yummy) and I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will make a trip out again. We are getting ready to head out to Boston next week, so pictures of KC will have to wait until I get back from bean town.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love you - Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP