Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

"D" is for delighted the 100 + temps have broken



Whew, what a difference a day can make. Last week we suffered from triple digit heat. Last night, we were blessed with rain and cooler temps! Isn't it crazy when you are thankful that the high will only be 98 degrees as opposed to 108 degrees? It looks like the temps will stay under 100 degrees all next week -- yee haw!

Still playing around with the softbox in between housework. I'm sure you're tired of the dogs, so I plucked the Dallas Cowboy's hat off my head, stuck it on top of my knee, and shot away. I love the directional, soft light that it (XS Litedome) casts.

Well, it's back to housework. Have a "D" lite full weekend!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP