Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch lights from softbox


It's time to quit for the day and head out to a meeting. I'm still playing around using the Photoflex LiteDome and off camera flash. After looking through this morning's pictures, I noticed the beautiful catchlights in Blue's eyes.

Here's a picture of Blue -- doing what he does all the time. Licking. I'm not sure why, but he licks, and licks, and licks. Maybe he's cleaning for me -- not sure. His nickname is Licky Lou Blue because of this.

You can click on today's post title and it will take you to the B&H's website, which is where I get 75% of my equipment or, you can also go directly to Photoflex's website and order from them (they also have lighting lessons you can view)http://www.photoflex.com/.

Anyhoo -- it's over and out for the day (I promise)!

Love you - Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP