Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shoot through umbrella



Gee, I feel like I fell off the face of the earth! Actually, I've been working on projects so I can earn a little income -- so fun stuff has been pushed to the side. I shot this picture of Sonny D with the assistance of an umbrella. He's the only one of the furry family that will ignore me when I bring the camera out. The others seem to sense that they are getting their pictures taken (just like humans) and start hitting the road! I've also provided a very beautiful hand drawn sketch of my setup! I'll have to apologize to Sonny D -- because -- quite honestly-- he looks like a monkey in my sketch. Hey, my mom and sister Barb are the artists -- I didn't get that gene (I got the bluejeans (humor -- work with me!!))!

Anyhoooooooo -- here's the final shoot through picture of Sonny D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP