Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Photoshop World in Boston!

Gee, here's something that I would love to attend (but can't right now -- unless of course there is a benefactor or lottery win in my future). I've attended a NAPP Photoshop class in Dallas -- and just enjoyed it and learned so much. The best thing about this year's Photoshop World -- is that it is in my favorite city -- BOSTON!!!!!!! Have I mentioned I love Photoshop and Boston??????????

Hey -- if any of you can attend -- please do so. It's at the top of my wish list right now! Too bad Rick doesn't have a class in Boston at the same time, I could tag along! Sob.

PS -- you can click on today's posting title and it will take you to the Photoshop World page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP