Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



The kids, Rick and I celebrated our Christmas last night. We had Vickie's Chicken Pot Pie (if you haven't tried it -- what are you waiting for???????? Christmas, well guess what, it's almost here!), kids liked it -- allot! We had a wonderful time talking and laughing around the dinner table. I enjoy these special moments when we can all get together (getting misty eyed right now). A couple of the kids are suffering from minor colds, Amy -- stay away from the sick people!!!!!!! I can't believe it is already Christmas Eve and 2008 is almost over. I hope that all of you will have a very blessed, and wonderful Christmas with your families and friends. I've enjoyed all the moments I've shared with each of you and look forward to what God has in store for us in 2009. Merry Christmas and God Bless each one of you dear friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP