Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Colorado Sunset


Each year, Rick and I spend time in Lake City, Colorado. I spend most of my time playing with my camera, learning more Photoshop tricks, and some fly fishing (I catch more bushes then fish). Rick, however, is a serious fisher. He and his Uncle Dub, trek in some rough terrain to find pristine streams. Don't take me wrong, I do like to fly fish, I just hate snagging my fly and having to re-tie those itty-bitty flys on, time, after time, after time. It could drive a girl crazy. Maybe with more practice, I'll get either better at casting, or better at tying. This is a picture which was done in Photomatix. I combined 4 exposures into one and then played with it in Photomatix and Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP