Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Up in the air and on my derriere

I'm still on cloud nine from yesterday's heli ride! I buzzed through the pictures I took and worked on a couple that I found interesting.

These two shots were taken up in the air.

Plowing  

And these two shots were taken from about my derriere level.

This is my neighbor's new puppy.  I call her Minnie Pearl.  I know I should probably ask my neighbor what here real name is, but to me, Minnie Pearl fits her.  She's a calico colored, cow dog that is just busting with personality. 

Well, it's Saturday and it's going to be another day of 100+ temps.  I'm getting ready to do my woo hoo weather dance, because we should dip back into the nineties next week!

Have a great weekend -- Ya'll!

|' ;^)  Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP