Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Really, I don't sit around eating bon-bons all day (I've got proof)!

Hola and TGIF!!!!!! Yep, still sleep deprived! We received over 3.45 inches of rain last night. Along with the rain -- thunder and lightening and one hysterical Blue. Actually after the power went out the 3rd time, he wasn't quite so crazy by the 4th and 5th power outage. I shouldn't say outage -- just a temporary loss of power -- long enough to turn everything off (haven't even thought about resetting the alarm clocks)!

So - I'm once again walking around in a fog (aren't you glad I'm not out driving)!

Ok -- back on topic. Seriously, I don't sit around on my tush eating bon-bons all day. I know -- if you knew me when I played golf everyday, jogged, lifted weights, etc.... you might be thinking "maybe not bon-bons, but you sure are consuming something)!

Lately, I've been doing some work for the fabulous Wellington Banquet & Conference Center, located in Wichita Falls, Texas.  I've enjoyed photographing the Wellington and getting to capture the rooms after they've been transformed from a blank slate into something unique and lovely!  It is, by far, the best venue for receptions, parties, etc.....



If you  live in the North Texas area, and are looking for a party venue,  give Lindsey Scholl a hollah at (940)696-1800.  I've come to believe that Lindsey works 24/7 and resides at the Wellington!  She is truly an asset to the Wellington -- and I'm so thankful that I've gotten to know her!

The Two Clever Chicks were the event planners for a number of the functions I've photographed for the Wellington.  Lolly and Cynthia are terrific ladies with an unbelievable sense of style.  Check out this link -- for some photographs I took for the Wellington at a recent Two Clever Chicks wedding reception.  I was totally blown away when I walked into the ultra devine-transformed rooms.  These ladies do an amazing job!

So, if you're wondering what I've been up to, check out these links to the Wellington and the Two Clever Chicks.

Now -- back off topic!  My lovely, soon to be daughter-in-law Emily has earned her Master of Education degree and will be receiving her diploma tomorrow morning!  I am so proud of her -- and wish her drive and ambition would rub off on me.  Would you believe I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up?  Seriously, I love the women in my son's lives -- and thank God for the blessings!  Way to go Emily!!!!!!  Woo hoooooooooo!

I hope everyone has a safe and totally relaxing (or fun if you need it) weekend!

 Rick just walked in -- and told me to check out this video. It is awesome! Please take time to watch "No Arms, No Legs, No Worries".



Please also check out Nick Vujicik's website and read his amazing story and testimony!

Thank you Lord for the beautiful people who inspire us!

|: ~ > Frances

1 comment:

  1. Will watching the video make me cry? Let me know before I dare to watch. It looks touching.

    I love the wedding pics. The Two Clever Chicks have a great web site. I could get lost in time looking at it!

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP