Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nut in new to report!



I remind Rick (all the time) that I am soooo funny.  Well, in my own mind I'm witty and about two steps away from being a full fledged comedian.  Remember, it's all in my head.

I found these nuts (I once again am clueless as to what they are -- so please feel free to chime in and enlighten me) while walking the dogs with my friend Carolyn.  I grabbed a few and brought them home.

I stuck them in a bowl, and a few hours later examined them.  To my horror, a bug crawled out of one of them.  Gag -- I hate bugs!   So, what did I do???? I shoved those puppies in a container and poured hot water over them.  I then put a lid on the bowl and let them steep for a couple of days.

After the two days of steeping, I figured unless the critters were aqua bugs, they'd all surely had their last drink of water, so I pulled the nuts out and laid them on paper towels to dry.  I sure hope nothing survived the hot water bath!

The nuts were still in fine shape after the bath and dry -- and it was now "show time".

The title? Nut in new! Witty, funny - yep, that's me!

Anyhooo -- I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

; ~ '}  Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP