Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elm Storyboard

Wow, it's another beautiful day in the neighborhood!  Grass -- still growing, not mowed!  Manana, manana!

Anyhooooo -- I love the storyboards on the CoffeeShop  blog -- soooo, I thought to myself, wonder what I can take pictures of today and slap into one of those wonderful storyboards??????  Light bulb on -- the elm tree out back!

Sooooooo -- I grabbed my camera and took a number of shots of the sun coming through the beautifully spotted, amber and green colored elm leaves.

I then decided on the CoffeShop's 20X10 5 pic storybaord and went to work.  If you haven't visited the CoffeeShop and you use either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements -- I highly suggest you cruise by because Rita's site is a wonderful resource!!!!!





I'm trying to become a little more domesticated and bake bread.  I tried making brochen yesterday -- they weren't bad -- but, not gonna win a blue ribbon at the fair either.  Today, I tried a different brochen recipe -- and they were a little bit better -- but still not round and puffy, more flat and sortof puffy.  I do believe I'm not getting the desired results due to lack of technique.

I found a great blog with videos on how to knead the bread -- so I think my next bread making venture will be this guy's recipe (we have about 20 rolls to eat before I attempt the next batch-o-bread, pooooooor Rick!)   Soooooo -- I'll report back in on bread making 101 after I try the next recipe!!!


Brochen is supposed to be round and lot puffier (sob).  Dropped one after the photo shoot, dogs gave the  Brochen a paws up (but they'll eat anything!!)!


Have a wonderful Thursday!

; ~ '}  Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP