Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!


I soooooo love the Sound of Music. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the movie -- and played the album. My mind's eye still can see the album cover of Julie Andrews high on a mountain top with her arms stretched out carrying her luggage.

It's day three of the flu bug! Stayed in bed until 10:00 (man, my feet were freezing). I read that you should avoid contact with people for 24 hours after your fever breaks (without the aid of fever reducers like Tylenol, Aspirin, etc...) -- so I'm going to not take any meds this afternoon and see how it goes.

My friend Rosie is having a Diva dinner party tonight and I'm not willing to infect my friends (they might beat me down if I gave them this)-- so I'll have to catch up on the events from the girls later :(

Rick went to the store last night (on his white horse of course) to pick up some items that I wanted. I decided that I needed to hose everything down with Lysol so that maybe he won't catch this.



Ok, back to a few of my favorite things (as of this moment in time):
1. reading glasses (I can't read the itsy, bitsy print on the Lysol can or the Theraflu without them).
2. Tissue for my nose.
3. Theraflu (has everything you need for pain relief, fever reducer, and chest congestion).
4. Lysol . It doesn't say it will kill the H1N1 virus but it will kill similar flu viruses. FYI the dogs are the only things not getting hosed down with Lysol!
5. Blue mask. Only worn while Rick is here.

Anyhoo - here's to feeling a tad bit better, a wonderful boyfriend, and the Sound of Music!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

;} Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP