Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I want my mommy! Waaaahhhhh!




I woke up yesterday sneezing like I'd walked through a field of rag weed, after mowing the grass and eating an avocado (I'm highly allergic to these)! By late afternoon I had a sore throat, runny nose, achy body (Billy Ray -- it's a good thing my heart ain't aching) and ---- the dreaded cough. By the end of the night, I had a low grade fever of 99.4 (my normal temp is 97.2- 97.6) -- luckily I'd been downing aspirin and Advil all day (thank you Dr. Rick).

I just took my temp again -- and it's dropped a little bit to 99.3 (hey, in my book that's progress)!

I'm hoping it's just a cold -- but you can never be too careful -- so it looks like I'll be home bound for a few days (or more).

Just in case you've been trapped in a cave -- or lost on some deserted island, I thought I'd give you the link to the CDC H1N1 site. You can get up to date info on the H1N1 aka swine flu by Clicking Here.

Remember to wash your hands often -- and keep your hands away from your face! If you're sick -- stay home (that includes me)!

Be safe and stay healthy!

cough, cough, cough -- Frances

1 comment:

  1. Fever is not good. You are doing the right thing by resting. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP