Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Peaceful Saturday

Am I a lucky girl or what? I mowed the front yard today (yes, you can hear the neighbors cheering) when lo and behold, Rick shows up with his weed eater in hand. He looked like a knight in shining armor. He knows that I'm allergic to yard work (really, I am allergic to grass), so he wanted to edge the front to keep me from going over the allergy edge today! Now, you can hear the parade that my neighbors lined up after Rick edged the yard!

Because of this very kind gesture, I can have a much more relaxing, less wheezy, peaceful weekend.

Which brings me to my picture. This is a peace sign I captured while we were driving around Philadelphia.




I hope you all have a wonderful, R&R, peaceful weekend!

Love Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP