Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Freebie from onOne Software

I was reading a Wacom email -- when lo and behold -- I read that there is a Plugin freebie from onOne Software!!!!! Click on today's post title and you'll end up on the onOne website.

After downloading it, I couldn't find it where it was supposed to be (between Window and Help on your top bar in Photoshop CS4 (x86 -- not the 64 bit version). So after searching their website -- I learned that there is a problem if you use Windows -- so you can find the plugin under File, Automate, Photo tools 2.0. Anyhoo, I tried the Digital Fill Flash effect, and it did a nice job brightening up my picture.

If you are a Photoshop user, check it out (who doesn't love a freebie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP