Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bleachers



Hola and happy Sunday! Wow, another night of rain! We've been blessed with weekly rain showers which has nurtured the good Earth and made everything green!

These are a couple of shots I took at the Burburnett ISD Girl's Softball Complex. And, as always, I like to do my Photoshop thang to pictures and mold them into art.

I ran across another Photoshop tutorial website this morning called Tutcast. Click on the title of today's post and it will take you to Tutcast. I've only had a chance to look at one video on making clouds (got to try that sometime today) and hope to squeeze in a few more videos before the day is over.

Well, time to hit the showers and get ready for Church!

Have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!

Love you all -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP