Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Triptych


The web has soooooooo much fantastic information that it just boggles my mind (yes, I do have kibbles and bits of a brain rolling around in my noggin). One of my newer "go to" sites is Photo Answers out of the UK. Click on today's link and it will take you to this fab site.

I watched a quick video on making a triptych -- and quite honestly, it was the fastest triptych I've ever made. Soooooooo, I'll keep this one handy. Of course the paper size used is A3 (in Photoshop, pull up in image size preset International and then you can select the size called for in the video (A3).

These are some shots I took of a playground in Dallas last week. The equipment looked to be old school, especially the lovely swing-sets. Gosh, wouldn't it be fun to be a kid again -- let your hair down, swing as high as you could go and then let go and jump, spin your friends around on the merry-go-round until they were sick dizzy??? Those were the days!

Well, it's Saturday, and God has blessed us this week with much needed rain. Think I'll kick back, relax, and do a little chillin.

Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!

Love you all -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP