Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Dandelion Forest



I enjoy taking pictures of stuff -- yes, just stuff. At the time I take the picture, I'm not sure how I'll use it, but there is something there (at that time) that intrigues me. Rick took me out yesterday to snap a couple pictures while he checked on job sites. I grabbed several pictures of dandelions growing off the access road in Burk, and goats by a school in Burk. So -- combine it with an old shack I took in Vernon about two years ago, and we have today's photo-art "The Dandelion Forest".

I hope you find some humor in it!

Have a wonderful week!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP