Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Christ's Castle



Hola and Happy Thursday to all!

Rick was checking out a job site at Christ Academy when a section of the construction site caught my attention. Luckily, Rick had his camera - so I snapped a couple of pictures to play with later. The area that drew my interest reminded me of a castle

So today, I popped the memory card into my computer, opened up Photoshop, and let my creative juices flow. Since I have absolutely no talent in the world of sketching or painting, I have to let the camera, Photoshop and my mind do the drawing for me.

Well, it's about time to wind up the day. I hope you all had a great day -- and are looking forward to a wonderful weekend.

Sob -- the Hornets are out of the playoffs.

Love to you all -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP