Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Philadelphia Part I



Hola and happy Sunday! Rick and I returned from a quick trip to Philadelphia, PA this Saturday. We actually stayed in Wilmington, DE but flew in and out of Philadelphia. Wow, is Philadelphia one neat city to visit. I wished we could have stayed a couple more days so that we could enjoy the city a little longer. The city is steeped in history. We spent Friday sightseeing (mainly walking) -- we started early and didn't stop until it got dark.

This is a shot of the Philadelphia skyline from Camden, New Jersey. Rick was kind enough to indulge me and make the short trip over the river, just so I could be in three states over four days (PA, DE, and NJ).

I'll be posting more pics over the next couple of days.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Love -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP