Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More and I do mean more dandelions



Dandelions are so interesting and complex. Love em! I still had the triptych video on my mind -- so luckily, I had numerous photos of dandelions that I could drop into the trip. At my dismay (sob), I would have had to crop my pics (which I didn't want to) to fit the scale, so to overcome this itsy-bitsy problem, I flipped the canvas around and by golly we got it goin on!

I desaturated the pictures, added a texture, brought back color in certain areas, added color with the paint brush in others. And finally, added some text.

Question. Why oh why did I flip the title around so that it is backwards? Oh, the inner child in me wanted it that way and right now the kid rules!

Have a happy Tuesday!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP