Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Early Birthday


We'll be heading out of town later today to see the Dallas Symphony Orchestra for Rick's birthday. So I thought I'd better get to posting my birthday greeting to the birthday boy before I get distracted (doesn't take much). I cannot tell you how much Rick means to me, and I thank God every day for this blessing.

His B-Day is actually tomorrow, but I won't have access to the internet -- and that's why I'm doin the typin now.

So, if you're thinking about it tomorrow, just belt out Happy Birthday to Rick -- and see if the people around you don't get alarmed (but he'll feel the good vibes coming his way)! I'll be belting it out -- and poor Rick, will have to put up with the gut wrenching noise (I call music) in person! What a lucky guy!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love to you all -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP