Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tipper


This was a surprise photo of Tipper that Cheryl didn't know about. I wanted to wait and post it until she received her pictures. I am so thankful that Tipper posed so regally for this photograph.

Tipper passed away about two weeks ago -- and I know Cheryl misses her companionship so much.

One of the reasons I love photography, is that it gives us the ability to capture moments in time, and to have those moments (pictures) in our hands, available to view and remember whenever we want.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwhhh...what a beautiful, regal animal....I am so sorry to hear that Tipper passed away! That is wonderful that you captured her companion so beautifully! I have to go and get some tissues now....Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP