Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tinkle Queens



Ok -- by now, you've probably figured out that I love animals! I'm just crazy for animals. If I won the lottery, I'd buy a big piece of land, and start my own animal shelter. This week, I've been watching my girlfriend Carolyn's little girls, Casey and Pepper. Just yesterday, I was bragging to their mommy via cellphone that the girls were doing such a great job, and that they haven't tinkled on the carpet. Low and behold, I get over there this morning, and the girls have had a tinkle party! OMG! No more bragging from me! But they are the cutest little cuddle bugs ever! So you can't stay mad for long! In the picture, Casey is on the left and Pepper is on the right. It took a little coaxing to get them to sit still, but they managed a pretty cute shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP