Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday




Happy Super Bowl Sunday to everyone! My team -- the Cardinals are behind now in the 4th quarter. I don't think they are going to pull off a miracle-but, you never know! Oh well, the commercials are keeping me in the game!

Lucky me -- Rick made dinner -- hamburgers on the grill! Woo hoo! Now I can have burgers for breakfast and lunch over the next couple of day!

Well, I haven't been out shooting pictures -- so poor Rick -- had to put up with me and my camera while he was cooking. Hey -- what are boyfriends for??????

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP