Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Textures



Hola -- and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Today (after watching DVR'd shows (Psyche, 30 Rock, and Monk), I decided that I was going to work on something fun! So, I went to this new site that I found and downloaded a couple of textures. Click on today's title -- and it will take you to this great website. I enjoy using textures as it gives more depth to my photo art.

I reused my shot of the bridge at Berend's Landing -- and combined it with a shot I had of a group of trees I took outside of Dallas, and birds flying (the birds can be found in the water in my picture) taken in Vernon, Texas. I then added the texture -- concrete, paper, and a piece of rock -- that had scratches all over it.

And -- because I have no talent with giving my pieces really cool names -- this one is called "water under the bridge". Yes, I keep telling myself I need to ramp up my imagination when it comes to giving my art a name. I'll add that to my to do list that I never get to!

Anyhooooooooo -- I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!

PS -- aren't DVR's great? Talk about a time saver -- you can watch 2-3 times the number of shows once you skip through the commercials! Now I have more time to do ?????

Love you all -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP