Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tick Tock Bridges


Gee, I feel like such a slacker. Not sure what I've been doing the past couple of days -- evidently nothing! This is a picture of the bridge by Berend's Landing that I took a couple of weeks ago. After playing with it -- I thought I'd do something along the lines of Georgia O'Keeffe (thought I'd put a bright flower in the middle or a cow skull) but then -- the beams in the middle made me think of a metronome -- which then made me think of a clock. So here we are with the finished piece "Tick Tock Bridges". I know -- I need to start getting a little more creative with my titles!

1 comment:

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP