Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Carolyn's Christmas Party



















Thank you Carolyn for another fabulous Christmas party. Carolyn has been hosting this annual event for as long as I can remember -- and it is something I look forward to immediately after it's over! We had a few friends who couldn't make it this year because they were under the weather -- a huge hug and get well to Lisa, Judy, Charla, and Wanda. We missed you -- and out of respect for you we also ate your portions!!!!!! :) Michael -- the soup was terrific! Please feel free to make another batch and bring it by - anything I can do to help cultivate your culinary skills you know!
Here are some of the viewable pics from the party. Note to self. Use the tripod. Yes, I brought it, and Yes, I am way to lazy to use it. Next year, I will use it. My hands are not steady enough to take pics in low light. I fooled myself into thinking that using a really high ISO would solve the problem. Nope, it just gave me grainy and fuzzy pics. Here are the best of the batch.

Again -- Thank you Carolyn for a wonderful night of fellowship, food, laughs. I love you all! PS -- check out the pic of Scruffy Butt and Pepper (you can barely see Pepper)!

1 comment:

  1. Frances! I just lOVE the 1st photo of the dog and the ladies hands. When I first saw it I thought it was a painting....fabulous job! I have always wanted to take a fam. photo by train tracks...I would love for you to take them. Let me know if that is something you would like to do.

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP