Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

Kids in Color




Ok -- I promise -- last one (I mean two). I've got to go to bed :) Rick thought it would be nice to have the Black and White one in color (I love black and white -- he's all about color). Well, I'd already flattened the image in Photoshop -- sooooooo, there was no going back to color.
All is not lost. For Rick (and Darice) -- here is a different image, cropped somewhat the same -- and now - in color!
PS - leftover turkey goes great in Vickie's chicken pot pie recipe - it was turkeyrific! I am not kidding when I tell you -- that you must try her recipe! You will be hooked on it!
Oh, and another note -- did any of you notice the crescent moon with Jupiter and Venus below? It looked as if the moon was tethered to the planets so as not to blow away. It was an amazing site from our Creator!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP