Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

More for the Stone Family!






Now that I am winding down my Photoshoping for the weekend I have a few more postings of the very lovely Stone family. I watched a video on the Kelby Training Website on basically doing a Triptych -- and had some great photos of Heather, Zane and Hilary that made this work. The second one is -- as I have saved the file "way 2 cute". I hope you love it -- because I sure do. Thought I'd post it, because Hilary is probably back at McMurray now and can only see the pics via the internet! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed taking pictures of Darice's kids. Annnnnnnndddddd the last one --- well, I love black and white pictures, so this one is for me. They are all so beautiful! I have so many pictures I could probably post all week long!!!!

Rick and I had a wonderful evening with Jared, Nick, Amy and Emily last night. It was our belated Thanksgiving. I always enjoy getting together with the family -- they bring me great joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP